Steven E. Antolak
Steve Antolak is a principal attorney at ANTOLAK & ONGERI. Steve believes in the American Dream. As the son of immigrants, refugees from World War II Europe, Steve grew up with a deep appreciation of the opportunities the United States of America can offer. He also understands the challenges that come with living in a competitive world. Steve believes the law must to assure that everyone is treated fairly and respects the rights of others; where everyone, including the government, is held accountable for their actions, and where justice is delivered by competent, ethical and independent attorneys.
Happiness comes from caring about others, about family, and about community. Steve lives his values by sharing his time and talent. He serves as a Referee for the Hennepin County Conciliation Court and a Commissioner for the Three Rivers Park District. He is also the District Committee Chair for the Northern Lights District of the Boy Scouts of America. In the past, Steve has served on Human Rights Commissions, Planning Commissions and he was elected to two local school boards.
Steve has practiced law for 33+ years. He started his legal career as a judicial law clerk and worked as State’s attorney in the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office. He left the prosecutor’s office to pursue a career in private practice as a trial attorney, focusing on business organizations, business continuity planning and leadership development.
Steven’s other professional activities include serving nearly 10 years as CEO and Chairman of the board of directors of a small fraternal life insurance company, guest lecturer for Entrepreneurship classes at the University of Minnesota, guest speaker for Law Day activities in the schools and moot court coach for several high school teams. Steve is active in his church and in the Boy Scouts of America, serving in several district positions and as training staff for adult leadership roles.
The American Dream is to be accepted for who you are; to live a successful life on your terms; and to compassionately accept others as they are. Steve is committed to helping you achieve your American Dream.
- Juris Doctor William Mitchell College of Law
- Certified ADR Neutral Training William Mitchell College of Law.
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics) University of Minnesota College of Liberal Arts
Associate of Arts University of Minnesota College of Liberal Arts
Licenses: Admitted to Practice before:
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Tax Court
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- Federal Courts of Appeal for 4th, 7th, 8th and 10th Circuits
- Federal District Courts for Colorado, Minnesota, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Wisconsin
- Bankruptcy Courts of Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Court Referee, Hennepin County Conciliation Court
- Commissioner, Three Rivers Park District
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Judicial Candidate 4th Judicial District
- Director, Intermediate School District 287 Board
- Special Education Committee, Facilities Committee.
- Director, TIES (School District Joint Powers computer/software consortium).
- Director, Independent School District 279 Board